Dental Savings Plan
Dental Insurance doesn’t help most people
However, everyone still needs to receive regular, quality dental care… at a reasonable price.
The Metro West Dental $avings Plan is a yearly treatment plan. It saves you over $700 every year on dental services you’re going to get anyway.
* Teeth cleaning (1 of 2)
1 comprehensive exam Includes:
- Full mouth x-rays or bitewing x-rays or Cone Beam CT
* Teeth cleaning (2 of 2)
1 periodic exam Includes:
- Necessary x-rays
* 1 limited / emergency exam
Also includes any necessary periapical x-rays required to diagnose treatment
* 15% savings off additional dental procedures
- This includes additional cleanings per year, if you want them or need them for Periodontal reasons.
* A 10% savings on clear aligner therapy and dental implants.
* 1 set of custom teeth whitening trays with gel for $100 instead of the regular fee of $199.
$499 per year
$399 per year
for each child under 15
With this savings plan, you get a lot more for your money – without any of the headaches that come from spotty insurance coverage or denied claims.
Payment must be paid in full with a personal check or credit/debit card on the day of service to receive the 15% discount benefit. If using any financing options, no discount will be given.
CareCredit cannot be used with this plan to get the 15% discount on services.
This savings plan cannot be used in conjunction with dental insurance.
There are no waiting periods or a yearly maximum!
The plan starts the day you sign your contract, and ends exactly 1 year later.
The yearly fee is due in full upon signing your contract and is non-refundable.
48 hours notice is required for cancelled or rescheduled appointments. Missed appointment fees are as follows:
- A fee of $75 per hour will be charged for all missed hygiene appointments.
- A fee of $100 per hour will be charged for missed doctor time.
THIS WILL ACTUALLY $AVE YOU MONEY
KHALED Y SHABANY, DMD, MS