If you have dentures, or have lost some teeth, and are looking for a more permanent solution, you may want to think about implant restoration. Filling in your gaps can improve self-esteem, make it easier to chew, and even affect how you talk.
It can be hard if you’d lost teeth because of an accident or disease, but it’s possible to recreate the smile that you remember.
Facts about Implant Restoration:
- Strong – Implants are fused to your bones, making them extremely durable
- Longevity – When properly maintained, implants are able to last for the rest of your life
- Healthy – There is no need for reduction of surrounding teeth
- Natural – Your implants will look just like natural teeth
- Well-being – Regain confidence and self-esteem
The process of Implant Restoration:
- The implant connects to the jawbone, in place of the old root
- Over a period of time (2-6 months), the implant becomes fused to the bone and becomes a foundation for the new tooth
- The new tooth is designed and is fixed to the implant, following which, you will be able to speak and chew, normally
- If multiple teeth are missing, an implant bridge is used to create a foundation for multiple new teeth